I have provided technical writing and editing services – including business process and procedure documentation, training materials for software and mobile app development, and communications and marketing materials – for organizations including the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Woodward Inc., Illada LLC, and the City of Fort Collins.
• Creative and Analytical but Process-Oriented: I like to devise new ways to get things accomplished, but also understand the need for consistency in document creation.
• Tech Savvy: a certified Microsoft Office “power-user”, I am also highly proficient with Adobe graphics software and fluent in XML, HTML, and CSS programming languages.
• Collaborative: I enjoy working in a cross functional environment, learning from others and collectively working towards our common goals.
• Thorough: I am a hands-on learner who will actively use and test your products, procedures and existing documentation to familiarize myself with your company and its objectives.
• Efficient: I work hard to complete projects on-time and on-budget with the highest level of technical expertise and professionalism, while maximizing end-user satisfaction.
Writing PortfolioView All Writing/Editorial Samples My Favorite Quotes
Graphics & Layout Portfolio
digital publication finds its way to its audience in many forms. Since this is young technology and digital publishers are operating within a marketplace that is constantly changing, navigating the world of formatting for ebooks, emagazines, and other digital publications can be challenging, to say the least. For those of you out there who areRead more
rganizations utilize different style guides as a means to ensure consistency of the materials published within their disciplines. Style guides for writers are often designed to contain rules that are especially relevant to yours or their unique audience, and will likely include standards for writing, grammar, and the design of documents. What Style Guides Aren’t Style guides areRead more
Note: This tutorial assumes that you have a basic familiarity with GIMP, its tools, and its layout. If you are confused about any of the steps, feel free to ask for clarification in the comments and I will be happy to help. Create a new transparent image size 1024 x 1200. Use the Bucket FillRead more